Recruitment is a competitive market. Every agency talks about how they can 'add value', but actually being able to demonstrate that you are different to competitors is a different matter entirely.
Clients want to know that agencies we are committed to adding value through the highest possible professional standards.
Internal audits of any business are necessary to ensure that their operations are in compliance with established laws, regulations and policies. These audits may be conducted by members of an audit department, compliance department or an individual whose job it is to make sure their files comply with their business policies.
To make sure we comply with our business rules, here are is what we legally require for each of our candidates before we submit them to any placements;
· Application form (duly completed)
· Candidate agreement (contract)
· Proof of ID confirming address (utility bills, both parts driver licence etc.)
· Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (passport, valid visas)
· Proof of NI
· Agency confidentiality agreement (if applicable)
· Proof of professional qualifications (practising certificate for solicitors, ACCA, ACA etc.)
· References (covering three yrs depending on the type of role)
· CRB (if applicable)
Sellick Partnership are commited to working to the highest standards for both our clients and our candidates. The documentation we ask for is required by law, and all agencies have to adhere to the same guidelines as us. Anything less than the correct documentation can lead to the prevention of or termination of your contract.
Please help us to help you in your job search and career when we request these documents from you.