by Sellick Partnership | 04 June 2018
- The detox should run from 8:30am on your starting day for 48 hours.
- Your phone and handheld devices should be in safe place out of reach.
- Change all social media passwords for the duration of your detox.
- NO PERSONAL social media. No reading of and/or engaging in. That includes but is not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat or Instagram.
- ONLY read printed newspapers and magazines. No online editions are allowed during the detox.
- Limit your television time to the five main channels, and do not stream or watch pre-recorded shows.
- No computer use outside of work hours.
- Alert all those of real importance in your life what you are up to including work colleagues, family and friends.
It is only 48 hours… We can do this right?