2 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Part time hours (25 per week)
Accommodation Officer required to work with a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client are seeking an experienced Accommodation Officer to join their team on a temporary, part time basis for a minimum period of two months.
As the Accommodation Officer you will be working within the Accommodation team dealing with tenancy services. You will perform Accommodation Officer duties alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Accommodation Officer include:
* Dealing with enquiries from customers and visitors face to face, over the phone and via email and website
* Acting as the first point of contact for tenancy services, including dealing with ASB, welfare, repairs and rent and allocation issues
* Processing applications, arranging viewings, promoting accommodation and providing accurate scheme information
* Maximising income, taking deposits and rent and setting up direct debits
* Maintaining accurate records
* Inspecting properties, instriucting cleaners to void properties and ensuring properties are available for allocations
* Carrying out scheme inspections and weekly fire alarm testing
* Creating and terminating tenancy agreements, carrying out reference checks and processing payments
Required skills and experience of the Accommodation Officer:
* Experience of working within a similar role previously
* Good knowledge of housing and tenancy agreements
* Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service
* Possess a valid Driving License and have access to vehicle
* Proficient in IT systems including MS Office and bespoke systems
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accommodation Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.