£18000 - £20000 per annum
25 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Closure Administrator to join a leading Financial Services business in Liverpool city centre on a part time basis.
As Accounts Closure Administrator you will be sat within a busy team and will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and carrying out all closure requests
- Ensuring the prompt payment or transfer of closing balances
- Agreeing the transfer of stocks with other businesses and ensuring their prompt settlement
- Liaising with third party custodians to ensure overseas holdings are promptly settled
- Removing stock from accounts when settlements have occurred
Th successful Accounts Closure Administrator will have:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Closure Administrator position or experience in a Financial Services organisation
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy
This role is a part time position and offers excellent company benefits.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.