Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, pension, health care, parking
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join a exciting owner managed manufacturing business that has experienced 15% year on year growth.
The purpose of the Account Manager will be working B2B onsite.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
- Handling incoming sales quiries via phone and email.
- Processing orders to the production team
- Preparing amd sending quotations via our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Taking briefs from clients
- Producing quotes
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in Manufacturing/Engineering sector
- Experience using Salesforce is preferable but not essential
- At least 3 years' experience in working in a similar envirnoment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated for the delivery of accurate and high-quality work
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Great people skills
- Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Excellent IT skills, Advanced in all Microsoft Applications
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Sam Sullivan - email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice