£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Account Manager/Business Development
25-28K Per annum - depending on experience
Basford - Nottingham
Terms for all roles:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing with service.
- Pension scheme at 5% + 5% contributions.
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an Account Manager to work on a permanent basis for a leading Nottingham based client.
This will be a versatile role that will involve managing current accounts however developing new and existing business in the process.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager:
Account calls will be scheduled based on customer spend with cases and service calls addressed on demand.
Office based days to allow scheduling of upcoming visits and preparation of equipment for demonstrations and installs. You will also be expected to contribute to day-to-day customer service office activities, including taking and processing orders, issuing licence activation codes and fielding remote technical support.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Scope:
- Plan service/maintenance field-based visits for key accounts as per our service level document.
- Designated focus to enhance current operations and improve our position as industry leaders
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets and establish the appropriate contacts
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers to move them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for target clients
- Working to set targets laid out by the Group Sales Manager and develop plans for new business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives to improve profitability and increase sales growth
- Provide on-site and remote technical support including installation, servicing and printer repairs when required
- Manage own CRM calendar and book out site visits across assigned account base. Full visibility required to establish all listed client visits are carried out successfully and in a timely manner
- Take orders on site, via phone or email and process accurately via the customer service team
- Work effectively with other departments - accounts, production and dispatch
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent presentation skills, telephone manner, and people skills
- High level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have strong time management skills and be able to prioritise accordingly and adjust diary as required
- Ability to communicate with clients of all backgrounds and education levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC's and Windows based software along with CRM offerings
- Strong work ethic, flexibility and taking pride in a job well done
- Self-managing but also able to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Full driver's license - Car will be provided
Reason for placement - Expansion/growth
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to know more regarding the role, please call Josh Meek on 01332542580 or email your CV to email@example.com