£40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountancy Client Manager to join our award-winning, reputable client based in Staffordshire. Our client is looking for a motivated individual, who is seeking an exciting new challenge, alongside excellent benefits.
The duties of the Accountancy Client Manager include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, which will entail building and maintaining long-lasting relationships on a daily basis
- Working alongside the Client Services Directors in order to identify opportunities for the clients
- Coaching and developing a team of apprentices and trainees
- Being the 'go-to' person for clients and their first port of call through all the steps of business
- Conducting accounts file reviews and tax planning
- Striving to add value for the clients, by getting the know the business well and understanding their views and goals
The ideal Accountancy Client Manager will have:
- Qualification in ACCA or ACA, but also willing to learn new things as the role progresses
- Proven experience within a similar role, within a practice organisation
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships and consistently be motivated to communicate in and improve these relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative, alongside working within a team
- A positive, motivated and 'can-do' attitude in order to successfully complete tasks
Interviews for this role will be taking place between now and January, therefore if you feel that your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.