Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£44863 - £46863 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accountancy Manager to join a well-known Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This opportunity a permanent role.
Key Responsibilities of the Accountancy Manager:
- Support the Financial Services Manager and lead the Accountancy team
- Support the FSM in developing, communication and promoting different ways of working
- Promote and implement business- partnering to manage finances of the organisation
- Maintain internal financial control
- Have overall oversight on budgets
- Lead on financial forecasting and produce revenue budget
- Lead on year-end procedures and processes
- Be the financial services lead on Internal Audit matters
The successful Accountancy Manager will:
- Be qualified at CCAB or equivalent level with at 3 years post qualification
- A working knowledge of public sector accounting
- Experience of working in a finance environment as a senior level
- Experience of using Integra
You will be joining an organisation with a real focus on their people and the services they provide, and working for a highly successful team who are continuously striving for better.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.