£30000 - £35000 per annum + DOE
4 months ago
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant to join an established and reputable business in the Chester area on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities for the Accountant will include:
- Preparing and analysing management accounts
- Processing payable and receivable invoices
- Preparing annual statutory accounts
- Developing ERP and online order management systems
- Completing government returns
- Providing management information
- Supporting external audit process
- Managing banking facility
- Ad hoc project work
Essential experience for the Accountant:
- Previous management accounts experience
- Part or qualified Accountant (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with other areas of the business
- Attention to detail with a proactive attitude and desire to succeed
- Strong IT skills including Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a busy team with potential for development.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.