£28000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to join a forward thinking established organisation in Liverpool on a full time permanent basis.
As Accountant you will carry out a variety of tasks including:
- Monthly management reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing fixed assets
- Assisting with statutory accounts
- Creating and producing management information reports
- Assisting with budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders and resolving queries
The Accountant will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Great time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to add value to a busy team.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.