about 1 month ago
We're urgently recruiting for an Accountant with stock and margin experience on a permanent full time basis for a prestigious and innovative client in Deeside. This role working as part of a busy finance team working closely with the Senior Finance Manager provides a fantastic opportunity to support operational and strategic decision making across the wider business.
Key responsibilities for the Accountant:
* Managing the period end process responsible for reconciling weekly MI reported margin
* Ensuring income is reconciled in management accounts
* Working closely with other members of the finance team with regard to forecasting working capital
* Providing support to ensure financial systems and controls around stock and margin are robust
* Interpreting stock count results
* Analysing and interpreting data from multiple sources
* Producing insightful analysis to support the wider business
Essential experience for the Accountant:
* CIMA/ACA/ACCA finalist/qualified or equivalent
* Experience of stock accounting
* Excellent organisational ability
* Manage own workload and working to deadlines
* Advanced Excel
* Experience of SQL would be advantageous
This role is an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Accountant to add value within a fast moving recognised business.
The position also offers an excellent benefits package
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.