£225 - £275 per day + DOE
12 months ago
Our client a well established and growing business are recruiting for an experienced Accountant starting asap.
This exciting position will see you working in a busy, fast-moving finance department. The role provides variety and exposure to a range of accounting duties.
Main responsibilities for the Accountant will include:
* Budget preparation
* Supporting month end close
* Carrying out financial analysis and reports
* Working closely alongside senior stakeholders
* Complying with accounting standards and internal control procedures
* Statutory reporting
The Accountant must meet the following skillset:
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Commercially astute
* Excellent communication skills including liaison with stakeholders
* Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accountant to hit the ground running and add value on an interim basis.
The role offers broad exposure to different elements of accounting, a collaborative company culture and the opportunity to partner across all levels.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.