£45000 - £50000 per annum + DOE plus benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client a prestigious established growing organisation are recruiting for an experienced qualified Accountant starting asap on a permanent basis. This exciting position will see you working in a fast-moving business working closely with the Finance Director within a busy finance team.
Main responsibilities for the Accountant will include:
* Overseeing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and all supporting documentation
* Supporting month end close
* Undertaking monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and analysis
* Producing reports and undertaking monthly reviews with senior management
* Overseeing reconciliation of cash accounts
* Complying with accounting standards and internal control procedures
The Accountant must meet the following skillset:
* Qualified Accountant
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Commercially astute
* Excellent communication skills including liaison with stakeholders
* Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
* Strong IT skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accountant to add value within a commercial business on a permanent basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.