£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant to join an established, growing business based in Stone. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, with the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
This Finance function is newly created and would suit an energetic and dynamic individual, who wants to grow their awareness in a 'small business who likes to think big'.
The duties of the Accountant include:
- End to end Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger duties
- Journal writing and entry
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Data entry, up to Profit and Loss
- Involvement with stock management, fixed assets and depreciation
- Communication with customers and suppliers
The ideal Accountant will have:
- Qualification in CIMA/ACA/ACCA is essential
- Knowledge of the SAP system would be desirable
- Ability to work logically through an operational process, evaluate and propose solutions to rectify any issues that may arise
- Commercial business experience
- Full driving license
Our client is hoping to have someone in the role as soon as possible, therefore, if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.