£38000 - £40000 per annum + DOE
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant for one of our Liverpool city centre clients on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well established organisation who is going through a period of growth.
Key responsibilities for the Accountant:
* Business partnering to operational management teams including provision of analytical information
* Production of weekly income forecasts
* Supporting other finance functions with the preparation of periodic and longer term forecasts and annual budgets
* Developing relationships with cost centre managers to facilitate an effective service to Operations
* Provide timely and detailed cost centre management information with explanations for cost variances
* Reviewing income and costs, challenging any variances to forecast
* Detailed analysis of any periodic variances to forecast
* Supporting monthly P&L reviews
* Providing cost centre management information
* Assisting with assessment and implementation of new contracts from revenue viewpoint
Experience required for the Accountant:
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Finance business partnering experience
* Commercial awareness
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Analytical and reporting skills
* Ability to influence and support
The ideal candidate will be a strong Management Accountant with Business Partnering skills.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation that is winning new business and who offer excellent benefits and progression for all its employees.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website