Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£15 - £22 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a newly qualified or finalist Accountant for a six month contract for our Public Sector client in the West Midlands.
Our client are looking for someone who ideally has experience of Project Work and specifically ERDF projects. Initially the successful candidate would work from home but as we come out of the pandemic the expectation would be for the candidate to work between the office and home.
The post holder will be involved in all aspects of management and financial accountancy and the production of final accounts. The job content will be varied and range from routine procedures to advising the wider organisation and designated Budget Holders on both budgetary control and best use of financial resources.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the Accountant
- Support the Management Accountant in the monitoring of Externally Funded Activities
- Support the Management Accountant in the Production of the Monthly Revenue Reports
- Provision of general financial advice and dealing with ad-hoc queries
- Attendance at meetings with Budget Holders to discuss, recommend and advise on the best use of financial resources
- Liaison with Budget Holders
- Preparation of costings for business cases and new initiatives
- To assist, as required, in the preparation of the financial year end statements.
- Provide a high quality customer focused service to all internal and external stakeholders
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as requested
The hourly rate for this role is between £15ph to £22ph. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.