£36369 - £40662 per annum + pension, excellent holidays and flexi
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnerhip are currently recruiting for a qualified Accountant with extensive management accounting skills, for a 12 month fixed term contract, working for a well-regarded client in the Public Sector, based in South Yorkshire.
- Responsible for the provision of specialist and technical advice to the Finance Officers and Districts/Departments
- Support the financial management and financial accounting functions through the provision of clear, accurate and timely financial information in accordance with corporate timetables and external deadlines
- Act as a single point of contact for non-routine financial matters to Districts and Departments
- Act in accordance with Financial Regulations, Contract Standing Orders, Financial Instructions, procedures and guidelines at all times
Essential experience and skills required...
- CCAB qualified
- Significant, recent management accounting experience
- Up to date with current accounting issues. Good, practical accounting knowledge particularly in relation to management accounting
- Demonstrate IT literacy including advanced Excel, with significant experience of large, complex ERP systems
- Experience of building strong working relationships and establishing personal credibility with senior managers and budget holders
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment
- Public sector experience, desirable
- Staff supervision, desirable
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.