£24000 - £31000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting an Accountant for our client based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Our client is an independent organisation committed to raising professional standards across land management and food production by supporting people and businesses with their industry leading qualifications, professional registers and auditing schemes.
Key responsibilities for the Accountant:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Controlling income and expenditure
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- An experienced Accountant
- Preferable finalist or part qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of literacy
- Xero software experience would be desirable
The salary is £25,000 to £30,000. Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.