Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£36369 - £40662 per annum
about 2 months ago
6 - 8 months
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an Accountant on a temporary basis. This role is working for a well-known Public Sector organisation, and is an excellent opportunity to add real value to their busy team.
Key responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Capital monitoring and carrying out month-end procedures
- Assisting with year-end duties
- Completion and submission of external returns (
- Leading on costing methodologies
- Financial reporting to senior managers/budget holders
The successful Accountant will:
- Have extensive accounts experience
- Be a fully CCAB/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Have the ability to build and develop strong working relationships
- Have experience in the preparation of working in the Public Sector
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.