Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £42000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be supporting a reputable business in Newcastle with the recruitment of an Accountant on a 9 month fixed term basis.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful Accountant will be recently qualified 1-2 PQE (ideally) and be available at short notice.
- Review and update internal controls
- Balance sheet reconciliation process across all entities
- Treasury controls across the business
- Working capital management of the business
- Monthly stock reconciliations
- Statutory accounts and audit process for all entities
- Assist with VAT and tax compliance
- To drive continuous improvements
- Ad hoc responsibilities which may be required from time to time
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), or equivalent
- Financial accounting and relevant technical accounting knowledge
- Experience with an ERP system
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.