£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
10 months ago
Accountant required to join a well-established Public Sector organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance function in Liverpool on a fixed-term, full-time basis.
As the Accountant you will be working with the Principal Accountant to deliver a first class operational finance function. You will provide and manage the delivery of financial management support to clients alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Accountant
- Lead financial processes such as budget preparation, account closure, grant claims, financial statements and returns
- Produce annual accounts and provide quality assurance on information provided
- Provide financial management advice to clients
- Monitor financial implications of client projects, plans, policies and strategies
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients
Required skills and experience of the Accountant
- Ideally CCAB Qualified/Relevant CCAB qualification
- Minimum 2 year's Accountancy experience
- Highly numerate
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (advanced Excel)
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.