Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
£45,000 - £55,000
Accountant required to join a rapidly growing and well-established organisation based in Leeds. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Accountant you will report to the Head of Costing, MI & Projects. You will support the Management Accounting team across a wide range of duties such as; Forecasting, Financial Planning, Regulatory and Management reporting alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Accountant
- Liaise with Finance Managers to validate and challenge grant submissions
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to support decision making
- Translate costing data to create insights to support deliveries strategically
- Develop financial models
- Drive process and policy improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse data to aid cost reduction and growth of revenue
- Provide advice on investments and business cases
- Present reports and findings to committees and senior staff to influence decision making
Required skills and experience of the Accountant
- Recent Accounting experience
- Higher Education experience (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and exciting organisation with the option to work hybrid. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.