£144.60 - £210.33 per day
3 months ago
Here at Sellick Partnership we are currently recruiting for an Accountant for our client based in South Warwickshire.
This role is for a 4-6 month contract on a hybrid working arrangement.
The main duties of the accountant are as follows:
- Producing timely management accounts to tight deadlines
- Year-end reporting
- Budget monitoring and variance analysis
- Working closely with budget holders and senior management
- Provision of financial reports, including forecasts
- Critically review budgets, expenditure and variances as appropriate
- Assist with the annual budget setting process
- Resolving queries.
This role is available immediately!
If you are currently looking for work or know someone who might be interested in the above role please get in touch with Rebecca on 01332 542580.
Pay rates - £110 to £160 per day per day.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.