£35000 - £40000 per annum + DOE
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accountant for one of our Liverpool city centre clients on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well established organisation who is going through a period of growth.
Key responsibilities for the Accountant:
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating weekly income forecasts
- Preparation of monthly revenue accounts
- Detailed analysis of any periodic variances to forecast
- Reviewing income and costs, challenging any variances to forecast
- Supporting monthly P&L reviews
- Assisting other finance functions with the preparation of periodic and longer term forecasts and annual budgets
- Developing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assisting with the assessment and implementation of new contracts from revenue viewpoint
Experience required for the Accountant:
- It is essential that you are a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of management accounts, revenue accounting, income and supply chain costs
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to influence and support
- Commercial awareness
- Advanced Excel
- Ideally you will have worked within a multi-site environment
This is an exciting time to join this organisation and add value to a busy team.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website