Accountant - Client Manager
County Durham, England
£35000 - £37000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a forward thinking Accountancy Practice to recruit a Client Manager to join their rapidly growing team. As an Client Manager, you will be given the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own workload and be responsible for helping clients across North East to build a better business.
- Meet with clients to discuss how the business is performing against projections
- Compliance to include Year end accounts, Companies House compliance, management accounts, VAT and bookkeeping
- Advising clients on how to move their finance system to the cloud and help to migrate their data
- Working with the Tax team to advise and implement share options
- Plan, direct and review an Audit
- Coaching colleagues via peer to peer reviews or via complex client projects
If you want to work for a business that has a clealr vision and mission where you feel like you're making a genuine impact to client's growth then please do get in touch. Contact Helen Dodds ate Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.