Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an Accountant to work within a reputable organisation within the Peterborough area. This position is on a full-time temporary contract basis and will last around 6 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Member of the Business Support Reporting team responsible for analysing fixed overhead and variable costs of a business unit
- Provide business support to the Supply Chain management team through the reporting of monthly actual results and associated variance analysis and commentary
- Compile and distribute freight cost reports to the Supply Chain team
- Consolidating plans and forecasts for departmental spend
- Monthly corporate submissions and analysis
- Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in business scorecards
- Adhoc project work
The successful candidate will have…
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous management accounting experience
- First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at a senior level
- The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
- Effective communication skills at multiple levels
- Must be confident presenting financial information to Senior Management
- Initiative and innovation - ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
- Experienced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
- Availability to commit for a 6 months contract
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.