Up to £35000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
We're urgently recruiting for an experienced Accountant with fluent Spanish on a permanent full time basis for a growing global business in Liverpool. This role working as part of a busy finance team reporting to the Financial Controller provides a fantastic opportunity to combine your accounting expertise with your fluent Spanish language skills.
Key responsibilities for the Accountant:
* Monthly reporting of overseas subsidiaries results
* Review and challenge of management accounts
* Analysis and commentary on year to date movements and KPI reporting
* Monitoring overseas cash flow forecasts and capital expenditure
* Financial accounting and reporting from overseas subsidiaries
* Assisting with ad hoc management reports
Essential experience for the Accountant:
* CIMA/ACA/ACCA finalist/qualified or equivalent
* Analytical and technical accounting skills
* Excellent organisational ability
* Manage own workload and working to deadlines
* Strong IT skills including Excel
* Fluent Spanish speaker
This role offers a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant with fluent Spanish to add value to busy team.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.