Northallerton, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a leading, independent firm of chartered accountants in the recruitment of an Accounts Manager to join their Northallerton office on a permanent basis.
Ranked in the top 30 firms of accountants and business advisors, our client has plans for growth which are ambitious and well within their reach, the Accounts Manaer will be a motivated and qualified individual who will contribute to the success of the organisation and help them reach their goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to maximise their career potential within their growing accounting team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Manager include:
- Actively managing a busy and diverse portfolio ensuring a first class service is provided to our clients
- Take full ownership of your own client portfolio; this will predominately be made up of company accounts although it will incorporate a handful of associated traders and partnerships
- Ensure the accounts fully comply with the latest relevant Accounting Standards and it is essential you have solid tax knowledge both in respect of corporate and business tax alongside personal tax
- Manage the workflow and staff development linked to this portfolio
Applicants will ideally be ICAS/ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of working within a professional accounting practice.
Our client provides a competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
- Flexible Working
- Health Shield health cash plan
- Introductory commission Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee referral scheme
In addition to all the benefits you would expect from an award winning employer, you will be given the utmost encouragement and support to develop your career.
If you are interested in the position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website