£22911 - £26317 per annum
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an Accountancy Technician to join a well-established organisation based in Cannock for a 12 month FTC.
The purpose of the Accountancy Technician will be to undertake accountancy and other financial work as required by Members and Officers of both organisations and in areas specified from time to time by the Deputy Chief Accountant, Finance Managers and other Senior Finance Officers.
Duties of the Accountancy Technician include:
- The post forms part of the Financial Services Shared Service function and will provide accountancy support for both organisation services.
- To provide Members and Officers of both organisation's with financial information, advice and support in areas specified by the Deputy Chief Accountant
- To maintain both organisation's accounts in accordance with statutory requirements, best professional advice and the relevant organisation's accounting policies.
- To make a positive contribution towards accounting initiatives of a corporate nature, including systems analysis, research and development.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- AAT Qualified
- Significant experience in a financial environment across a breadth of financial disciplines.
- Good knowledge of Budget Monitoring and Closure of Accounts
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place late June/early July*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice