Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an experienced Administrator to join a vibrant and exciting Not-For-Profit organisation in Manchester. The role holder will provide administration support to the accounts department involved in;
- Checking emails and managing correspondence
- organising stakeholder diaries and making appointments, booking meetings
- Minute taking; making notes or recording dictation at meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Filing, writing letters and uploading documents onto the system
- Dealing with incoming post
The client is seeking an enthusiastic individual with prior experience in a similar role as administrative support. The role holder will require strong communication skills as it will entail speaking with people from all levels of seniority and would be keen to see candidates that have worked in the Public sector before, particulary within NHS. The individual must be able to work independently but also enjoy the team atmosphere and be able to work efficiently within this. Strong IT skills will be essential to this role, as you will be expected to use spreadsheets daily; an ability to use Excel is critical.
If you match the above criteria then please get in touch with Holly Blee at Sellick partnership on 0161 834 1642 or apply now for immediate consideration.