£17500 - £18000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a client in Crewe who are looking for a Part Time (24 hours per week) Accounts Administrator to join their stable and growing team.
This award-winning business has grown massively over the past few years and the Accounts Administrator will support their busy finance team in completing a variety of duties.
The duties of the Accounts Administrator include:
- Reconciling and settling accounts
- Pay accounts on a monthly basis
- Check each account at the beginning of each month for long outstanding credits or debits
- Organise payment for each insurer online by BACS
- Cash accounting work - Posting of client payments; cash, credit cards, internet and BACs payments
- General administration work
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous finance/accounting admin experience
- IT literate i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- High attention to detail
If you feel your experience matches this role's requirements please apply for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice