£24000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Payroll Assistant to join a well-established business of the out skirts of Sandbach. The current finance team is going through a re-structure and therefore requires someone to be able to assistant the Accounts team as well as Payroll.
Duties of the Accounts and Payroll Assistant include:
- General Ledger duties
- Supporting the full cycle of payroll
- Creating and maintaining Crystal reports
- Journals, accruals
- Other ad hoc duties including the implementation of an automated travel and expense management tool
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience of full end to end payroll processes
- General accounting experience such as journals, accruals etc - ideal not essential
- Experience of using complex systems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage workloads
- Ability to start at short notice
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice