Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working on behalf of a North East based housing association to appoint and Accounts Assistant to cover a secondment for a period of 6 months.
As an Acocunts Assistant you be comfortable working with different IT systems and have a good understanding of the accounting for fixed assets. You'll need to be able to work in an environment with a high volume of transactions and high cumulative value of assets. You'll be effective working collaboratively across the business with teams outside of finance, a good communicator, and able to work to deadlines.
- To assist with the production of financial management information
- To assist with control account reconciliations
- To contribute to the production of the annual budget and statutory accounts
- To assist in the production of variance analysis reports
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective use of financial reporting systems, ICT and media tools
- Ability to prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.