Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
£20,000 - £22,000
Temporary, Full time
Accounts Assistant required to join a well established organisation based in Leeds. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their dynamic and growing finance function in one of the most well-respected organisations on a temporary, full-time basis.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be working with the Senior Finance Managers, Financial Accountant, Deputy/Assistant Finance Managers and the Trust's budget holders carrying out a variety of duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Provide support to the Finance Team
- Assist with budget holder queries
- Ensure maintenance of financial records
- Process payments
- Prepare and post journals
- Act as first point of contact for non-purchase order invoices and queries
- Assist with month end and annual accounts
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Assistant
- Experience within a Finance function
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a team
This is fantastic opportunity to join a large and evergrowing organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.