£18000 - £28000 per annum + plus benefits
9 months ago
£18,000 - £28,000
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
As an Accounts Assistant you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Support teams with basic bookkeeping, accounts payable, credit control and ad-hoc processes.
- Process transactions, bank reconciliations, VAT compliance and preparing journals.
- Reconcile account information to bank statements, supplier statements etc. to ensure accurate information.
- Deal with invoice queries via email and telephone.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Provide support to other teams during busy periods.
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Assistant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in management accounts preparation (desirable).
- Experience in training other staff members (desirable).
- Experience in using desktop or accounting packages or willingness to learn.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent level of communication both verbal and written.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be offered competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay reflects performance. Our company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. There is also a range of voluntary benefits:
- 25 days holiday.
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Access childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.