Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Accounts Assistant to join a phenomenal electronic client based in Stockton who are looking to appoint in to their expanding finance team.
- Carrying out accounting duties using Sage software (due to the size of the business they operate using Sage 200)
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of purchase ledger within UK and foreign supplies
- Creating reports for daily sales and data input to support your findings
- General account duties; raises invoices, sales credit notes, refunds to the customers and petty cash management.
- Complete weekly reconciliation of internal transactions and the companies bank accounts
- Undertaking month end duties including reports for the Financial Controller
It is essential that applicants have a high level of customer service skills, excellent interpersonal skills and applies attention to detail at all times.
Hours of work - 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday (please note successful applicants will be required to undertake training and the working hours will be adjusted to 9am - 5pm accordingly).
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website