£9 - £10 per hour
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established, growing business in Derby. The Accounts Assistant will be joining the business on an on-going temporary basis to assist and support their busy work load for 3-6 months.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Posting and maintaining invoices and documents to the sales and purchase ledgers
- Assisting with the month-end reporting process
- Reconciling purchase invoices with both nominal and purchase ledger accounts
- Allocating payments through the sales ledger
- Working with the team to make sure deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of the Accounts Assistant duties
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own work load
- Experience on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience on Sage
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please contact Sarah Childs at Sellick Partnership, or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.