£20000 - £21500 per annum + study support, free parking & much more!
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership is exclusively recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant to work within a reputable and well-known organisation within the Staffordshire area.
This Accounts Assistant will be self-motivated with excellent communication, planning and excel skills with an outgoing and professional manner. As a team player, you'll need to be flexible to working hours, have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and act with flair and initiative.
Key duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Completion of reports both internally and to Group.
- Reconciliation of control accounts each month.
- Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Continually improve the quality of financial information within the Business
- Assist in the budgeting & forecasting process, liaising with stakeholders as required.
- Assist in the production of tax information when requested.
- Establish effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience of completing an Accounts Assistant role.
- SAT studying/qualified would be beneficial, but not essential if experienced.
- Have confidence to input, use initiative, and show creative approaches.
- Proactively seek to improve own skills and knowledge, taking advantage of our study support policy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
This is an exciting opportunity is a well-established organisation, if you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd January
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice