£17000 - £18000 per annum
5 months ago
A recognised organisation based in South Manchester is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join the business with immediate effect. The organisation that we're representing is currently going through a period of expansion and is looking to take advantage of this growth by recruiting an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to sit within a fast paced, established finance department. Having recently gone through a period of change, this exciting role will make up a team of four, reporting into two Seniors and one Account Lead. This opportunity offers huge scope for progression for the successful individual to develop within the organisation, with the option of a full study package available.
In this permanent role the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for dealing with key clients accounting, tax and administrative needs, to prepare management accounts and meet statutory deadlines.
Specific duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
* Assist in the completion of weekly and monthly management accounts and handle all reconciliations
* To process any acceptable expenses, and handle any client invoices and payments
* Use knowledge of VAT/PAYE & Corporation tax to advise clients as to HMRC regulations
* Handle any queries regarding customer accounts, including taxes, deductibility of expenses and dividends
* Review and offer improvements to existing systems and processes
* Assisting Seniors and Account Lead with any ad-hoc accounting project work
* Act as an immediate point of contact for any client queries via both telephone and email
The Ideal Accounts Assistant
* Will have an interest in finance and becoming an Accountant
* Will have experience in working within an office environment
* Will have customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
This Accounts Assistant will a hardworking, bright, adaptable individual, who can communicate well with internal and external stakeholders. The successful individual must have a confident and personable telephone manner and a keen eye for detail. If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Accounts Assistant vacancy, contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.