£11.00 - £13.00 per hour + DOE
Our client an established business in Wirral are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant starting asap on a temporary basis for six months.
Working as part of a busy finance team the Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for the following:
- Monthly stock and credit reconciliations including journals
- Providing cover for cashbook and credit card payment reconciliations and refunds
- Assisting for purchase ledger when required
Required experience for the Accounts Assistant:
- Strong reconciliation experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Working as part of a team
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel - pivot tables, v look ups
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to add value to a busy team on a temporary basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.