Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing, upcoming I.T firm in South Manchester, on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for support in their finance function from this newly created role. The duties of the Accounts Assistant will be varied and a role to make your own.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Perform all aspects of the purchase ledger function
- Raise customer invoices
- Credit control
- Customer and supplier query resolution
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with month end accounts preparation
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following:
- Organised with ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and SAGE Line 50.
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Experience of working in an SME environment is desirable but not essential
In return, the company offers a good benefits package as well as flexibility on the hours.
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
This is an urgent requirement so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately - interviews will commence ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.