Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
5 months ago
A well know Leisure Organisation situated in the city centre of Newcastle are currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant on a Perm basis.
The Accounts Assistant will be expected to:
- Assist in the Production of monthly management accounts- statutory format with supporting information.
- Reconcilation of multiple monthly company accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of month end journals, including accurals and prepayments.
- Maintaining register of assets and calculating depreciation for multiple company accounts
- Reconcilation of monthly bank statements
- Reconciling information generated by accounting systems, analysing, investigating and resolving where required.
- Recording petty cash receipts, payments & updating reports.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.