£18000 - £21000 per annum
A role has arisen for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis for one of our established Wirral based clients, to sit within the Finance function.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Matching invoices, general ledger duties and cashbooks
- Processing credit and debit card payments
- Accounts payable, receivable
- Balance sheet and stock reconciliations
- Providing support to the Management Accountant
- Prepayments and accruals
- Assisting with any other day to day accounting functions as and when required.
To be considered for the Accounts Assistants role, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within an accounts environment
- High organisational, motivational, communication and proactive skills
- Previous working knowledge with Excel
- Great attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large well established successful growing business.
If you think you meet the criteria of the Accounts Assistant, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.