£18000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a dynamic, private equity backed organisation on a permanent basis. Our client has ambitious expansion plans, and following a period of change, are looking to add to their exciting team. A market leader within their area of the financial services industry, they are looking to increase their already multi million pound turnover as they build for the future.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
* Processing, review and reconciliation of supplier invoices
* Matching and reviewing any purchase orders and processing of any investor payments
* Review and reconciliation of creditors ledger and processing expenses and credit cards for the company
* Keying of bank payments and preparation of supplier payment runs
* Ensure invoices are timely and accurately filed and posted to customers on a daily basis
* Deal with any invoice queries in line with company procedures
* Phone customers to chase overdue amounts, keeping an accurate log of all calls
* Produce credit notes timely and accurately along with appropriate logs
* Prepare credit notes for mailing
The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
* Have previous experience in a similar Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger role
* Have good attention to detail and excellent time management skills
* Be a strong communicator and have the ability to work autonomously
If you or anyone you know has the skills or experience required to hit the ground running in the Accounts Assistant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.