£18000 - £22000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our reputable client based in Derby. They are looking for someone to join their finance team on a 6-9 month contract basis to cover workloads.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Preparing customer weekly accounts, month end accounts and KPI's including open book reconciliations
- Completing month end balance sheets and open book reconciliations
- Assisting with data gathering to support the collation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Reviewing and improving weekly and monthly accounting reports and working files
- Creating new reports for the general manager to monitor site costs
- Managing the payment for hours worked by agency staff including raising the purchase order
- Assisting with the management of reception
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following:
- Proven experience of Accounts Assistant duties
- AAT qualified or part qualified would be ideal
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- Varied accounts knowledge would benefit the company
They are ideally looking for someone that is immediately available or with a short notice period in order to start the role as soon as possible. Interviews will be taking place next week, therefore if you suit the criteria for the role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.