Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire
£20000 - £26000 per annum + excellent company benefits
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership is recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a well-established and successful business in Matlock.
The appointed candidate will hold the position of Finance Assistant providing support within the framework of a pan-European functional organisation.
This role will include:
- Process invoices received daily on SAP and send out for approval
- Key facilitator of the expense process; checking receipts against forms, coding checks, VAT checks, appropriate signatories and processing through SAP
- Liaising with suppliers on invoice and payment queries
- Setting up new supplier accounts and bank account changes in line with Internal Audit procedure
- Production of weekly and monthly pricing reports
- Collation of weekly production and sales forecasts in order to produce a projected stock chart
- Review monthly aged debt reports
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions
- Manipulation of data within Excel to produce analytical statistics which can be presented to non-finance business personnel
The successful candidate will be
- AAT Qualified - not essential
- Diligent and analytical by nature
- Computer literate, specifically in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible as this role will require the completion of ad hoc tasks
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th September.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice