Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum + pension
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a fast-paced team on a full time and permanent basis. The role would suit someone who has previous exposure to Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control and can successfully perform a varied role.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Inputting all invoices onto Sage 200
- Cash allocation and collection
- Dealing with month end statements
- Dealing with supplier invoices and payments
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- General ad hoc and administration duties
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have:
- Proven experience of the duties above
- Experience on Sage (desirable)
- Confident and strong communication via telephone and email
- Ability to liaise with internal and external parties
Interviews will be taking place ASAP, therefore if you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.