£19000 - £22000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a dynamic Accounts Assistant to join an established distribution business on a permanent basis. As market-leaders within their industry, our client has undergone a recent period of growth and are looking to add to their exciting team.
The main purpose of this Accounts Assistant role is to support the Finance Manager with month end processes and maintenance of the balance sheet and general ledger.
* Processing of supplier invoices and credit card statements
* Reconciling balances against supplier statements
* Handle any accounts payable and receivable related queries
* Preparation of schedule and sending of consolidation invoices to customers
* Prepare customer statement accounts and process customer only credits for international subsidiary
* Posting of monthly intercompany recharge invoices and completion of bank reconciliations
* Prepare month end reports and posting of month end journals
* Completing Balance Sheet reconciliations and trend analysis
* Assist in the preparation of VAT returns for a number of international entities
The ideal Accounts Assistant:
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within an Accounts Payable/Receivable environment. They will have excellent attention to detail and be highly organised. Ideally, the successful candidate will be working towards an accounting qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent. If you or someone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Assistant role please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.