Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to a period of organic growth, Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a personable, driven Accounts Assistant to join an established accountancy practice based in South Manchester. The organisation has a recently undergone an exciting period of change and is going from strength to strength in growing their business, providing outsourced management accounts and quarterly VAT returns to a variety of owner managed businesses.
The main responsibility of this Accounts Assistant role is to maintain existing relationships with portfolio of clients, provide monthly management accounts and quarterly VAT returns.
* Produce monthly management accounts for a number of owner managed businesses
* Provide quarterly VAT returns for a number of owner managed businesses
* Carry out forensic accountancy duties across a portfolio of clients
* Arrange appointments on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
* Taking on and managing new clients
The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
* Have at least 1 years' experience within a practice environment
* Ideally have experience of Sage/Quickbooks/Xero
* Be a personable individual and ambitious, our client is willing to provide a full study package for the right candidate (AAT/ACCA)
* Must be able to organise own workload and work to tight deadlines
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Assistant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.