Stockport, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£21000 - £23500 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an Accounts Assistant for an established organisation based in South Manchester. Our highly acquisitive client is a market leader in their field and are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team following a period of organic growth. This exciting opportunity will sit within a fast paced team and allow the right individual to develop into the role as part of a national business.
The main duty of this Accounts Assistant is to assume responsibility of the daily support to both the Purchase and Sales Ledger divisions.
* Production of the Direct Debit payment file and statements on a daily basis
* Process customer payments over the phone
* Preparing for weekly security cash collections, petty cash count and posting, including cheques
* Creation and reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
* Dealing with any queries and generating cheques on request
* Supporting the Finance Manager, Purchase and Sales Ledger teams and the wider finance team with any ad-hoc projects or tasks
The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
* Have a background in a similar role and be either part or fully AAT qualified (or equivalent)
* Have strong communication and Excel skills
* Have the ability to work autonomously and work effectively under pressure
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Assistant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.